How can I be of service?
True happiness for me isn’t defined by how much help I can receive, but how much of my time I can give and be of service in helping others.
I realize life requires service and one of the greatest things in the world is the opportunity to be available to share my gifts and talents with anyone in need.
I’ve always had a natural ability to make people smile easily. All my life I’ve been told that I’m a good listener, attentive, optimistic, fun to be with and down to earth guy.
I’m searching for a meaningful and lasting friendship. Inner warmth is more important than anything else because I went to get to know you from the inside out.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in don’t hesitate to reach out so we can become acquainted.
Write me at my facility or JPay.com is how you can email me.
1) good health habits
2) the importance of exercising
3) drugs and alcohol on the brain and body
4) eating health what foods to eat
5) eating that causes obesity
6) ways to improve your health physically and mentally
7) how to handle stress…..(Mental Health)
8) how to handle depression…..(Mental Health)
9) how to handle anxiety…..(Mental Health)
10) tips on how to not eat when you’re depressed…..(Mental Health)
11) Fasting ways the benefits
12) work out routines/ how many days should a person work out to stay healthy
13) mental health
14) supplements: what to take
15) supplements: why to take them
16) meditation: why its good for you
17) How to boost your self esteem and confidence
18) How to become self motivated
19) body types how many are there
20) Being mindful and honest with yourself